Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Missed You

After one week of camping, two nights in Dallas, and three nights at Jerry Hill's casa, Shari and I are finally done moving. It was made official last night when we set up our TiVo. TiVo has spoiled me to a new level, and I realized this when I didn't have it for two whole weeks.

For one, we had to bend over backwards just to catch the final episodes of season two of Lost. It was hard, but we got it done. On top of that, we had to watch commercials. What the crap is that about!? I haven't had to watch commercials for months. I don't like them - especially in my post-TiVo world. Without TiVo, you can't just sit down and watch an episode of King of the Hill in 15-20 minutes. It takes an entire half hour. It's just not something I have time for. TiVo shrinks TV time, and makes the time you do spend watching TV worthwhile.

TiVo is one of mankind's greatest inventions. Hands down. I'm glad I have it back.

No comments: