Monday, July 03, 2006

THE BOSS

Our youth ministry went to KLTY's Celebrate Freedom on Saturday and we had a blast! We sat through the squelching heat most of the day, but at around 6 pm the temperature dropped at least 10 degrees and it was amazing. Jeremy Camp, Big Daddy Weave, Kutless, and The Afters put on some pretty good performances, but Chris Tomlin proved to me that he is indeed the Bruce Springstein of Christian music. He has an amazing ability to get people into the music and lead people to worship. I want to see him again.

Tomorrow, our youth ministry is going to youth camp, so please be in prayer for us. I'm extremely excited about it, and I know that our students are as well. So, if time permits I will only have one more post until Saturday. It is possible that this could be my last for a few days because I do not have the passion for blogging that my friend Cruz has. No audio posts for Marc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who does y'alls college ministry over at WHBC, but Univ. Ministries and BUchurches sent out a thing about signing up this year for buchurches.com and the church directory. It should have arrived on Thursday. The sign-up deadline for the directory is now July 15th. Hopefully y'all received something. If not, let me know and we can get something to y'all.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
House of horros apartments for rent in nacogdoches texas Stationery show new york Bankruptcy denial for loan innovage lcd touch panel phone funny pop culture t shirts farmers insurance Mix studio shirts Big brother and big sister t shirt Budgetary process or tax initiatives fiscal policies http://www.funny-t-shirt-9.info/rude-tee-shirts.html Employment law attorney namibia Veterinary classes online Pigmented tshirts md auto insurance funny t shirt Turbo buick cat delete pipe