Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HAVING A VISION

Today, the pastor of Harris Creek Baptist Church spoke in our leadership class about having a vision. Ministers should have a personal vision, and that personal vision should inspire them to lead churches to have their own vision for themselves and for the community. This is something I've been trying to tackle this sememster. What is God's purpose for me? What is my vision for life? Yeah, I'm supposed to follow Christ. I got that. But what exactly does that entail? What must I pursue? What am I passionate about? What kind of ministries do I want to be involved in? More answers lead to more questions.

It's so easy to get stuck in the day to day ruts of life. If you don't have a vision, then how can you live with daily goals? I'll be praying about this kind of stuff now and in the near future.

P.S.
I'm usually not one to brag, but I got a 98 on my Intro. to Theology test. Woot Woot.

No comments: