Friday, February 23, 2007

THE ARMSTRONG/HALPIN WEEKEND O' FUN

I have no idea what that guy in the picture is saying, but I do know that I'm going to go skiing this weekend with my wife and some good friends, Joey and Ashley Armstrong. We're headed to Sipapu, New Mexico, near Taos, Red River, and Angel Fire. It's supposed to snow today before we leave, and when we get there the weather's going to be sunny and beautiful - almost perfect ski conditions, some might say. We leave tomorrow at 6 am, ski Sunday and Monday, and drive back on Tuesday. I couldn't ask for a better time to go skiing. There's not a whole lot of things that can beat going to the mountains, especially in such amazing conditions. So, I'll be back to the blogworld on Wednesday with some pictures and a report. Until next time...

Grace and Peace.

1 comment:

Attempting To Follow The Way said...

Me and Lois have a date while ya'll are gone....I can't wait to clean the "poopy" box. Isn't ironic that when this conversation took place I was visiting thefre human "poopy" box???