Thursday, June 28, 2007

APPARENTLY I AM IN CAHOOTS WITH A CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF ANTI-CHRIST...

Yes. I may in fact be in cahoots with the anti-Christ. I am advertising him on my blog. Scroll down to the bottom of my page and look at the bottom link on the right-hand side. Then click this and look at number 4. That's right. Barack Obama is number four on the possible anti-Christ watch list.

Number 4.


What do I do now? Who do I vote for? I can't vote for Hillary. She's number two.


I can't vote for Gulianni. He's a pro-choice Republican. (cough, cough: Satan in disguise)


Maybe I can vote for Ron Paul!
no... he's against the war in Iraq.


I don't know what to do now. I thought I was doing okay by voting for a Christian Democrat, Barack Obama, but apparently he might be the anti-Christ.


OH! OF COURSE!!


I can vote for the anti-gay, anti-evolution, pro-war, ordained evangelical minister and REPUBLICAN candidate MIKE HUCKABEE even though he doesn't have any shot of winning the presidency whatsoever!!! I can go to heaven now because I'll be persecuted for my beliefs!!! YIPPEE!






Sorry Barack. You're a Muslim. And your name sounds too much like "Osama."

No comments: