Monday, June 25, 2007

STUDYING IS FUN, BUT ONLY WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT...

I love learning and I love to study, especially when we're talking about Biblical literature. It literally changes my life. The only problem is that I have to do it right now (test tomorrow that I'm just now studying for). I want so bad to soak this stuff up, but I am having the darndest time trying to concentrate right now (possibly because I'm blogging rather than doing what I'm supposed to be doing right now?). I am never taking summer school again. It's way too compressed and stressful. I'm just not getting much out of it. With Cold Play rocking in the background of Common Grounds (Waco coffee shop), I would think that I would be able to stay focused (Cold Play has such an affect on my brain), but I just can't. I'm exhuasted from school. A break is needed!

Okay, okay, I'll stop whining and get back to work.

geez....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should do beatnix instead of common grounds. -j