Thursday, June 22, 2006

LAST COMIC STANDING

Wow. I laughed the entire way through this show tonight (I'm just now watching the last episode because of TiVo). If you haven't watched it yet you should. It's amazing. It's definitely my favorite reality show of all time (I don't like reality TV so much). You know the relaxation you feel after laughing too hard for too long? I totally had that. This show will keep me busy until season 3 of Lost starts up again. Yay!

My top 4 list in no particular order:
Josh Blue
Kristin Key
Chris Porter
Gabriel Iglesias

1 comment:

theboythatis said...

You know that you can lose 1 pound for every one hour that you laugh.... it's true. My top four is Josh Blue, Chris Porter, Gabriel Iglesias, and Bil Dwyer though, Kristen Key just reminds me too much of Ellen...