Sunday, July 30, 2006

THINGS I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT

Here's a quick list of things I would really like to blog about but am to tired to do so. This way you'll have somewhat of an idea about what's going on in my head. You won't get the full story, but, hey, it's better than nothing, right?

1. The tubing trip. The youth ministry went tubing at the Guadalupe River, and I would love to tell you about it, but, alas, I want to sleep instead.

2. An adventure in the radio station. I got to see a real live radio station for the first time today when I went with Cruz for his live interview on 89.9. I would love to tell you about it, but, my goodness, I'm tired.

3. Moving Day. Today I got to help a good friend move into her rockin' cool house. Tiffani rocks my face off, but again I can't tell you about it because I'd rather hit the sack.

4. Women in Ministry. I really want to do a post about women in ministry. I think the church is sexist in a lot of ways, but I can't elaborate right now because my eyes are heavy.

5. 50th Anniversary. Our church is having its 50th anniversary this weekend, but I just don't care enough to write about it as my bed is calling my name.

6. Truett Seminary. School is about to start soon, but I have not the time to speak of it.

7. Church Politics. Church politics are absolutely wearing me out, but I won't even go there. That's an entire book.

8. The love of Youth Ministry. I love the nonpolitical part of my job! Our students are incredible, and I will talk about it eventually, but my fingers can't go on much longer.

9. M. Night Shyamalan. Lady in the Water was great, and I just saw Unbreakable for the first time today. He is soon to surpass Timmy Burton on my favorite director list. I would say more, but I think you have the idea by now.

10. God is Good. He keeps me moving. Again, that's a book I don't have time to write yet.

All this and more in the near future.

2 comments:

Attempting To Follow The Way said...

i can't wait until you elaborate

Attempting To Follow The Way said...

i love that pic...it's so you!