Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BACK TO SCHOOL

Today is my first day back to school. I only have one class, which is good. YAYA! I get to start out the semester with Greek 1. Many of you are thinking, "wow, that's going to be ridiculously hard. It's all Greek to me (Ha Ha Ha)." Man, I've never heard that joke before. I think my dad says it every time I mention greek class. When it happens, though, I practice my best sarcastic laugh. He thinks it's funny every time. But don't worry about me and Greek; it shouldn't be too hard since I took 4 semesters of Greek in undergrad. The only problem will be to remember this stuff.... Wow, that's so weird. I used to be in undergrad. I'm all growed up now and in grad school. Rock on, me.

So as the semester rolls on, hopefully I won't get too stressed out from all of the classwork, ministry, and everything else. It's time to lean on the everlasting arms. Yay for Jesus.

1 comment:

Attempting To Follow The Way said...

Yay for Jesus and your cute little back to school picture...i like it