Wednesday, August 16, 2006

YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF

WARNING: this post may envoke warm, fuzzy feelings on those who were involved.

Do you see those pair of feet on the right? Do you notice that they aren't wearing any socks? Do you know who's feet they are?

To answer all of your really good questions... Well, those are my feet, and they don't have socks on because you rocked them off of my feet. It's also why I'm wearing flip-flops today. Those darn socks just won't stay on. You may ask, "Marc, how did we rock your socks off?" Another good question. Answer: Our student ministry made my birthday one of the best ever.

I really didn't expect you guys to do something for my birthday in the middle of the first week of school. I kind of got the hint that you were going to do something, but I figured it would be on a Sunday when everybody was there anyways. You guys are awesome. On top of that, there were like 25 people at Cheddar's last night! Even if I did expect something in the middle of the week, I would never have expected to see that many of you there. Again, you guys made my day. You made my week. You even made my year! It was so cool that all of you guys showed that you care.

Not to mention all the crazy cool gifts you guys got me. Some great books, Jack Johnson CD's, giftcards from Target, Starbucks, and Hastings, a crazy cool T-Shirt, and straight up cash. Thank you all so much for being so kind and so generous!

Seriously, I love all of you so much that it hurts. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciated everything! Rock on, WHSM!

3 comments:

Attempting To Follow The Way said...

Yea for us!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Marc!!!

Anonymous said...

We all love you Marc, hope you had a great Birthday
from Cassidee

Halpin said...

23 is over-rated. I still can't even drive the church van.