Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CELEBRATING 50

This marks my 50th post since moving to blogger! In celebration of this feat, I will count down my top 5 posts of all-time. Ratings are completely subjective and chosen based on the ones that I like. Here goes...

5. BIG MISTAKE:
This post was fun. Everybody and their dog is getting married these days. And now I can add Carolyn and Stephen to the list... it keeps growing.

4. DEAR ANONYMOUS,:
This was my response to an anonymous letter I received from someone in our church that I thought was a little backhanded. I would probably change the way I wrote this one if I had to do it over. My tone is a little arrogant in this post. I was angry at the time.

3. TOP TEN: GREATEST SUPERHERO MOVIES:
This was right around the time that Superman Returns came out, so I got on this Superhero bit. I'm a nerd. I made this list before I saw M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable, and that movie would definitely make it in my top 5.

2. TAKE UP YOUR CROSS:
My most recent post on the list, and it's why I love seminary.

1. THE DOGS OF WAR:
This was my first real post and still by far my favorite. This is my current take on the whole pacifism/just war/violence issue. I'm always open for new arguments, though. I think it's my favorite, though, because a famous person commented on it. You'll have to look to see who - I'm not giving it away that easy.

No comments: